Thursday 6 January 2011

OK OK

Running was on the schedule today and I wanted to make a good effort. I set my challange at 3.5 miles, I wanted to run at least that i have been flating around the 2- 2.5 mileage and really want it increased.

When I woke this morning I was - to say the least "a little muggy headed" after too much vino last night. Not a good start, I did consider delaying my run but I felt I should go and hope for the best.

Boredom is a big issue on my runs so I choose my routes carefully, today I opted to run along lucas valley to Huckleberry and then up to idelberry and then looping around back onto last gallinas, and I made it - next time I run that loop I want to go to Mount lassen and round probably not much further but gradually increasing my mileage and staying consistant with 3-4 times a week running!!
All in all I had a couple of small stitches but ran all the mileage and finished with my best 5k time ever - you can't knock that!

YES I am out of shape but I am trying to get back into it and the more I do the easier it will become and the faster and longer I will be able to run!!

Now - time for a rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment