Saturday 8 January 2011

SURPRISE

Well, today I was a little tired and after my late night i didnt want the pressure of having to run and be back in time to start work so I opted to go after work - but Isecretly knew that would not happen.

I finished work and went to lunch and after finishing all my paperwork I thought "what the hell - give it a go"

I told Simon I would be back probably just after 2 miles as I had eaten a big meal and it is pretty cold outside, but off I went and keeping my pace down (aka don't start to quick) I started my run, and I kept going was trying to run to go till my nike plus told me I had reached 2 miles, it did but I kept going not wanting to turn around, I did after dixie elementry and trundled back home and to my surprise my little man announce the 4 mile mark and I wasnt even home - what a bonus.

The run was good, my legs felt cool and my nose kept dripping but getting home and recognising that I have ran my longest distance in 5 months made me grin from ear to ear, i can hardly wait till monday!!

I also achieved a personal goal set on nikeplus.com too so pretty good day




No comments:

Post a Comment